Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Red Carpet Oscars

Ok soooo the Oscars just recently passed and ofcourse I was watching what everyone had on during the red carpet, don't get me wrong I love watching the Awards and I love to see who wins what... but I also like to see how everyone was dressed that evening. So incase you missed it here is a few pics of certain celebs on the red carpet. OH! One more thing its March yay... so you know what that means.. Spring will be here before we know it and that means Spring Fashion... I love it.. The summer dresses and the flip flops ahhhh can't wait...



1. Halle Berry  This is one of my Favorites.... Just lovely.. Like this color looks so good on her.. Not everyone could pull this off along with her cute lil hair cut....... : )

Natalie Portman  She is so adorable Pregnant to me.. lol but great color on her also... Purple is my favorite color. I love how she picked this very comfortable, flowy dress.... Two thumbs up!



Mila Kunis  I just love her too!! She's  so pretty... She always looks lovely when it comes to any red carpet!

Jennifer Hudson Fabulous!!!! I love this color... She looks so glam!

Helena Bonham  She would be my worst dressed... Horrible

2 comments:

  1. I loved Mila's dress! Helena could have done a little better, but knowing her, I didn't expect anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mila Kunis's dress is my favorite. It looks so delicate and vintage.

    ReplyDelete