Saturday, February 19, 2011

Grammy Awards

Ok... so recently the Grammy's were here and you know of course I was watching to see how all the celebs looked and what they were wearing. There was some great outfits and then not so great. I will have my own "Best Dressed" award and the my own "Worse Dress" award. You guys can also decide who your best and worse dress was also.

My Best Dressed goes to- Jennifer Lopez. I love love love this look. She just looks so sassy in this dress and her body is amazing!





My Worse Dress award goes to two people-

1. Nicki Minaji-  I love her music, the girl is creative, but I am not liking this for the grammys. All this leopard makes my eyes hurt!!


2. Katy Perry- Katy Perry Grammys 2011 Angel Wings Pictures She is such a pretty girl, but im not liking this look either. I think its the wings I don't know.


What do you guys think about their grammy look and also who did you pick for your "Best" and "Worse" dressed looks!?

7 comments:

  1. Oh I definitely agree! J Lo is gorgeous! And I am a fan of Nikki but her dress is ridiculous and so is Katy Perry's! UGh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually didn't watch the Grammy's. But I did hear about Lady Gaga and the egg...okay...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm usually a huge fan of Katie Perry and her outfits, but I'm just not so sure about this one. The wings take too much attention away from her natural beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had the wings not bee on it, I think Katy's dress would have been gorgeous. though, did you see the cane her grandmother was rocking? That thing was beddazled! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What the heck is the second girl wearing? DONT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the worse dressed. I like jlo's but i think it could be better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate the last 2 looks.. and did you see Lady Gaga incubating in her egg???

    ReplyDelete