Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Fashion is now here!!!!!

Yay spring is now here and I am sooo excited... I was getting a little tired of "Old man winter"! These past couple of days have been so pretty so you know that everyone had on their shorts, flip flops and summer dresses.So.... I am going to post a few cute fashion outfits/accessories that may fit you this spring and upcoming summer!

1. Gladiator sandals!!! I love them... You can wear them with "almost" anything, shorts, skirts, long maxi dresses etc. They have been in style for awhile but I have a feeling they will be around for awhile longer esp. this upcoming summer.




2. Maxi Dresses!! These dresses are so comfortable. I love wearing them. You can wear these just about anywhere. You can wear them on just a regular day or if you have somewhere to go and its a formal setting you can add just the right accessories to doll it up!



3. Rompers/Jumpers!!! Just like the "Maxi" dresses these things are so comfortable. Some people call them Rompers but sometimes I hear Jumpers too but doesn't matter they are cute. You can wear them with a pair of cute sandals or dress them up with a pair of cute heels.



What do you guys think? Tell me some of your favorite summer wear!! I would love to know what you like to wear or what you think is in style!

3 comments:

  1. ohhh i love rompers! They are such a fun alternative to dresses!! Especially paired with a cute pair of sandals and a fantastic purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted those Gladiator sandels, but I don't think I could pull something like them off haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rompers too! I got one last summer and ended up wearing it all the time. I want one in every color!

    ReplyDelete