Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fashion on the red carpet!

Recently the SAG awards were held and ofcourse I was looking at what all the celebrities were wearing on the red carpet. I have picked my 3 best and my 3 worst dressed celebrities..... Tell me what you guys think!!!




My 3 Best Dressed Picks!!!!


1. Kim Kardashian I love this color... It is soooo pretty on her. Hair looks great also, glad she went with a up-do instead of all of her hair down, if hair was down would have been a little too much since she has the one should and all the silver jewels. Fits her body perfectly... not too big nor too small... I love it


2. Mila Kunis   Mila Kunis at the 2011 SAG Awards I love her and this dress... I think she this dress fits her. I think this is something I would wear. Its sleek, comfortable, and cute. I love it....







3. Eva Longoria    I love this look also.... She looks so elegant. Yeah she may be showing a little skin but I think its just enough without looking trashy. I love this look also... Tell me what you guys think!!! : )




My 3 Worst looks.....




1. Christina Hendricks   christina hendricks 2011 sag awards 05




2. Helena Bonham Carter     what was she thinking... sungalsses is a no for me... and don't really know about the two different colors in dress...


3. Jennifer Lawerence  wayyy too much pink for me... not cute


Who was your best dressed or worst? tell me what you think!!

6 comments:

  1. Poor Christina Hendricks. That dress is just too much for her. It a loud dress and seems to overpower her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first three girls tried to date me, but I said no ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Mila's and Eva's dresses. Helena's seems suitable for her. Just seems like something she would wear. Pink is not my color either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim Kardashian is a hottie. So is Helena Carter lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color of Kim's dress, and Mila's is a work of art! I'm not totally sold on Eva's, but it does seem to work for her. I'm with musicfan...Helena's dress is just so her...not typical fashion but still completely her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love Eva's dress!!! It is beautiful! And I definitely agree with your three worst! They were super ugly!

    ReplyDelete