Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring Fashion!!! : )

Man oh Man I have been so busy with school and work that I almost forgot to update my blog.... This weekend was so pretty.. Well atleast in Morristown TN.. I know some people experienced some bad weather over the weekend but were I was it was so beautiful!! So here are some more Spring/Summer fashion that maybe you like and will rock during the Spring/Summer months!!!


 I love this... To me Bright colors is a must when it comes to summer fashion... Orange is a real pretty color and I love the shoes too... A nude color shoe is perfect to me because if you had bright shoes with the orange would prob. be a lilttle too much.




 Open toe and Bright colored shoes are perfect for the summer months also...





 I just love summer dressed like this... Cute and fun!!!




Let me know what you girls think and what is your favorite summer fashion?

1 comment:

  1. I love summer dresses! They are so cute to wear with wedges and flats. I don't know how I feel about the BRIGHT ORANGE but I would totally go for a brighter green or pink.

    ReplyDelete