Monday, April 25, 2011

Something a little different!!!

Ok.... so I haven't been on here blogging in awhile because school and work has had me so busy these past couple of days, but I have decided to do something a lilttle different and that is to talk about someone elses fashion and that would be Japan. I love their style in clothes. They dress so neat and cute. I love it <3. So I am going to post a few pics that I adore and you guys can tell me what you think!! : )


A model showcases Spring/Summer 2009 collection designed by support surface on the catwalk on the second day of Japan Fashion Week in Tokyo at Jiji Press Hall on September 2, 2008 in Tokyo, Japan. This was taken  at Japan's fashion week. I like this outfit. It is put together so well. I I think it looks neat and sleek!





A model showcases Spring/Summer 2009 collection designed by support surface on the catwalk on the second day of Japan Fashion Week in Tokyo at Jiji Press Hall on September 2, 2008 in Tokyo, Japan.I love shirts like this. Cute and sleek. They are so comfortable and you almost find them anywhere. Esp. forever 21 and they have some good deals on things!


Cute and Fun... This is the Harajuku look...




 Another picture of Harajuku Girls...





Their style is a lot like ours but at the same time a little different.. and I like seeing and learning about different things!!

1 comment:

  1. funkkkkkky! but good way to change it up home girl!!

    ReplyDelete